Staff Accountant (Job ID: SA0224) sought by Zelin & Associates CPA LLC in New York, NY:
- Under the supervision of licensed CPA, perform Nonprofit, CO-OP, and OMB Single audits;
- Perform internal control, risk assessment, and flux analysis;
- Perform planning and testing of balance sheet and income statement accounts;
- Assist and prepare draft audit/review/compilation reports, schedule of expenditures of federal awards and management representation letters;
- Assist on preparing profit and loss, and cash flow projections;
- Prepare Corporation, Partnership, Individual and Nonprofit Informational taxes;
- Assist clients with estimated taxes, year-end tax projections, and sales tax;
- For peer review, review audit, review and compilation reports performed by other CPA firms under Government Auditing Standards and Statements on Auditing Standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Travel is required, Travel to the client sites within New York state to perform audits and peer reviews, three to four times per month.
Apply: Mail CV with Job# SA0224 to Steven Zelin, Zelin & Associates CPA LLC, 555 8th Avenue, Suite 1203, New York, NY 10018.